We are currently looking for qualified supply teachers on an on-call basis for this school year in all divisions.
- To carry out the professional duties of a teacher in accordance with the school's policies under the direction of the Principal and Vice Principal of Lower School
- To be an effective teaching professional who demonstrates an understanding of core subjects in the elementary curriculum To accurately and effectively assess students
- To demonstrate effective classroom management
- To be able to follow lesson plans outlined by the permanent teacher within the time frames provided
- Proven certification in teaching, OCT
- Prior teaching experience will be an asset
- Proven ability in effective classroom management
- Proven ability to assess, monitor, and report on student behaviour if required
- Demonstrated ability to implement lesson plans with specific time frames
- Ability to teach and use technology in the classroom
- Ability to teach elementary English and Math classes
- Ability to provide written feedback on student behaviour/work for
- Demonstrated ability to take direction and be open to feedback
- Small, co-ed classes
- Diverse student population
- Responsive teaching environment
- Excellent resources
- Very balanced educational
- Please send your application to email@example.com with your cover letter and resume attached, thanks.
- We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.