If you are an educator at heart who wants to make a difference, Hudson College encourages you to apply for the full-time position of English and Social Science Teacher in our Upper School commencing September 2021.
At Hudson, our teachers are exceptionally engaging. They use a variety of teaching strategies to meet and support the diverse learning needs of students; incorporate a variety of creative tools and teaching practices to enhance student involvement, and through innovative means, inspire students’ love towards learning. They participate fully in the life of the school and demonstrate leadership in co-curricular activities, sports and/or clubs.
The successful candidate should also have:
- OCT certification in Intermediate and Senior Divisions
- Minimum of three (3) years teaching experience
- A demonstrated passion and commitment toward continued professional growth and development
- Strong communication skills with students, parents and administrators
- Strong skills to work in a collaborative working environment
Hudson College’s educational setting:
- Small, co-ed classes
- Diverse student population
- A stimulating teaching environment that encourages creativity and self-direction
- A balanced and enriched curriculum with a skills-based approach to curriculum planning
- Extensive professional development opportunities and excellent resources
- Please send your application to email@example.com with your cover letter and resume attached.
- Hudson College thanks, in advance, all applicants for their interest, and will contact candidates who are selected for interviews.