As per my previous email, I am now giving you a further update for our Spring Semester start this Friday, May 1.
As I mentioned, Friday will be an online start to the semester. Here’s what will happen from now to Friday:
- You will finish your exams as planned.
- Thursday morning will be your exam feedback.
- You likely have already received an email invite to your new classes for this new semester.
- On Thursday, you will be sent a hard copy of your timetable, further confirming your schedule.
- Usually on the first day, we get our timetables and meet the teachers for an introduction. On Friday, we will do the same just online.
- So, Friday you’ll have your timetable (sent on Thursday), your new teachers will have you on their class list, and they will send you the course syllabi with instructions about textbooks, etc.
- On Friday, look to receive online the information above in point 6: for your morning class from 9:30 am onwards and for your afternoon class from 10:30 am onwards.
- On Friday, there will be no formal lesson. We’ve just finished a week of examinations and will pause for the weekend.
- On Monday, your teachers will begin their “first lesson” with details of what will happen during the first of classes.
- Also, Monday will be the beginning of the regular class time schedule. Your morning class starts at 9 am. Your afternoon class starts at 1 pm. Teachers will tell you how the time will be spent in the morning classes or afternoon classes weekly through their online contact with you.
- As with the start of each semester, I am happy to talk to you. This time we will do it online/via email.
Best wishes as we start the Spring Semester…